At Zollege, we’re enhancing the opportunities for tomorrow’s workforce by providing accessible education that empowers students to launch careers as dental and medical assistants. Zollege does not receive Title IV funding and instead keeps tuition affordable by offering hybrid, part-time programs in dental and medical offices. Students can work while they study and start their new careers in as little as 3 months. Our accelerated programs are taught by real dental and medical assistants and consistently produce high graduation rates. Our success derives from connecting industry experts with learners and shaping programs that fit the lives of our students.
While delivering an accelerated program and serving 25% more students each year, we are laser-focused on student outcomes. We embed career readiness resources within our curriculum and build hiring partnerships within each community that we serve.
Zollege stands above the rest in our ability to reach the right people through our locally branded dental and medical schools and in our commitment to quality education and career services. We offer the strong value proposition to students as the only provider in the market able to couple flexibility of e-learning with hands-on clinical training at scale in concise programs, creating a uniquely competitive positioning. All of us at Zollege are committed to transforming the lives of our students.
Our Core Values
- Mission-driven: Each person in our organization contributes towards our mission to produce freedom through education
- Unity: We work as a team to serve our local communities
- Ownership: We empower our team and our students to be responsible for their success
- Growth: We will grow ourselves and our organization to transform education in this country
- Integrity: We always do what’s right for our students
- Excellence: Our students deserve an excellent experience that inspires them to be their best
Total Debt Saved
Number of schools
Chief revenue Officer
Carly Werling Cavagnoli
Chief Operating Officer
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Technology Officer